£1,500,000 Prize Pool
Are you looking for multiple cash drops, weekly tournaments and millions in cash prizes?
We have it all at WinningRoom with Pragmatic’s Super Network Promotion!
Win a share of £250,000 each month until July 1st, simply by playing with a minimum of 50p per spin in selected slots.
Trigger a random prize with each qualifying spin in our daily cash drops and earn points based on the highest multiplier in a single spin win in our weekly tournaments.
You can follow your ranking or check the remaining cash drops from the slots themselves!
Wolf Gold, Mustang Gold, Sweet Bonanza, John Hunter & the Tomb of The Scarab Queen, Ancient Egypt Classic, Chilli Heat, Extra Juicy, Diamond Strike, Honey Honey Honey, Buffalo King, Magic Journey, Money Mouse, Release the Kraken, Super 7s
Be part of a £1,500,000 prize pool tournament on WinningRoom!
Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions apply
1. This campaign is active between the 16th January and 1st July until 23:59 CET.
- Week 5: Thursday 13th February 2020 00:01 CET – Wednesday 19th February 2020 23:59 CET;
- Week 6: Thursday 20th February 2020 00:01 CET – Wednesday 26th February 2020 23:59 CET;
- Week 7: Thursday 27th February 2020 00:01 CET – Wednesday 4th March 2020 23:59 CET;
- Week 8: Thursday 5th March 2020 00:01 CET – Wednesday 11th March 2020 23:59 CET.
2. Players are required to opt in in game.
3. All spins with a minimum bet of £0.50 (if unavailable, rounded up to the next higher available bet size in the qualifying game) in the qualifying games will take part in the Daily Prize Drops and Tournaments.
4. All cash prizes are free from wagering requirements.
5. Winning player(s) will be informed of the prize and will be credited with the cash prize within seventy two (72) hours.
6. Pragmatic Play™ reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time.
Tournaments Week 1-24
1. The leaderboard is ranked in accordance with the score, which score is based on the highest single spin win amount on any qualifying game adjusted to the amount of the bet.
2. The leaderboard is updated in real time and players can view the real time leaderboard in-game at any time of their own choosing when playing the qualifying games.
3. In the event of two (2) or more players finishing a tournament on the same leaderboard position, the player who has achieved the score first will receive the higher prize.
4. Tournament prizes: weekly prize pool of £30,000 in total across 350 cash prizes where the prizes are awarded to the winning players as follows: 1st Place: £5,000, 2nd Place: £3,000, 3rd Place: £2,000, 4th–5th Place: £1,000, 6th–10th Place: £500, 11th–200th Place: £250, 21st-70th Place: £100, 71st-150th Place: £50, 151st-350th Place: £20.
Daily Prize Drops Week 1-24
1. Each promo week includes seven (7) daily prize drops.
2. One (1) qualifying spin can trigger one (1) prize from the prize pool during each promotion.
3. The random prize drop rules and prize tables are built in the qualifying games. The prize table updates in real time showing, the current standings as well as how many prizes are left.
4. Prizes will be paid out as per the ‘Prizes’ tab in the qualifying games.
5. Daily prize pool is £4,643 in total across 80 prizes which are awarded to the winning players as follows:
1x: £1,000, 2x: £500, 6x: £100, 20x: £50, 1x: £43, 50x: £20.
6. Players can win multiple prize drops each day.
7. The prize drop will end daily 23:59 CET or when there are no more prizes left.