£1,500,000 Prize Pool
In-game opt in required. Min £0.50 spin on eligible games. Max weekly tournament prize £5,000 cash. Max daily prize drop £1,000 cash. Games, player restrictions and terms apply
How it works:
- LOG IN
- Open a qualifying game and OPT IN in-game to confirm your participation
- PLAY the qualifying slots
- Have FUN!
Win a share of £1,500,000 until July 1st, simply by playing in selected slots.
Trigger a random prize with each qualifying spin in our daily cash drops and earn points based on the highest multiplier in a single spin win in our weekly tournaments.
You can find the minimum bets per spin, follow your ranking or check the remaining cash drops from the slots themselves!
Wolf Gold, Mustang Gold, Sweet Bonanza, John Hunter & the Tomb Of The Scarab Queen, Joker´s Jewels, Buffalo King, The Dog House, Release the Kraken, Pirate Gold, Chilli Heat, Master Joker, Golden Beauty, Mysterious, Aztec Bonanza.
Be part of a tournament where you have the chance to win a share of a £1,500,000 prize pool!
Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions apply
1. This campaign is active between the 16th January and 1st July until 23:59 CET;
- Week 9: Thursday 12th March 2020 00:01 CET – Wednesday 18th March 2020 23:59 CET;
-Week 10: Thursday 19th March 2020 00:01 CET – Wednesday 25th March 2020 23:59 CET;
-Week 11: Thursday 26th March 2020 00:01 CET – Wednesday 1st April 2020 23:59 CET;
-Week 12: Thursday 2nd April 2020 00:01 CET – Wednesday 8th April 2020 23:59 CET.
2. Players are required to opt in in game.
3. Minimum bets per spin and cash prizes can all be found in-game.
4. All cash prizes are free from wagering requirements.
5. Winning player(s) will be informed of the prize and will be credited with the cash prize within seventy two (72) hours.
6. Pragmatic Play™ reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time.
Tournaments Week 1-24
1. The leaderboard is ranked in accordance with the score, which score is based on the highest single spin win amount on any qualifying game adjusted to the amount of the bet.
2. The leaderboard is updated in real time and players can view the real time leaderboard in-game at any time of their own choosing when playing the qualifying games.
3. In the event of two (2) or more players finishing a tournament on the same leaderboard position, the player who has achieved the score first will receive the higher prize.
Daily Prize Drops Week 1-24
1. Each promo week includes seven (7) daily prize drops.
2. One (1) qualifying spin can trigger one (1) prize from the prize pool during each promotion.
3. The random prize drop rules and prize tables are built in the qualifying games. The prize table updates in real time showing, the current standings as well as how many prizes are left.
4. Prizes will be paid out as per the ‘Prizes’ tab in the qualifying games.
5. Players can win multiple prize drops each day.
6. The prize drop will end daily 23:59 CET or when there are no more prizes left.